REN Clean Skincare gift set
(Apologies for the flash back)
I took a little trip to Marks & Spencers last weekend, mainly to repurchase the Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask as I had previously used this and found it to be a great asset to my skin care regime. When I arrived I was chatting away to one of the sales girls and she pointed out this gift set that they had on special offer. The original price of this gift set is £100, however it is currently on offer for £50, so I figured I may as well get two extra products for £20 whilst I'm at it.
So the set includes the Glycolactic Radiance Renewal mask, the Flash Facial 1 minute rinse and the instant firming beauty shot, and a muslin cloth. Overall the price for this set is fantastic, if you were to purchase these items individually it would strip your pockets of £100, so this set is a whopping saving of £50.
First up is the Glycolactic Radiance Renewal mask, I'm a huge fan of this mask and I find it really does the trick of clearing up any problematic blemishes. The consistency of this mask is unlike any other face mask, its a thick orange gel which is tacky to touch, when you put it on your skin its very cooling and has a slight tingle effect to it (this is due to the active ingredients). The recommended amount of time to leave this mask on your skin is 10 minutes, my skin is pretty tough so I tend to leave it on for the 15-20 minute mark. You remove this mask with the provided muslin cloth and your skin instantaneously feels soft to touch and your complexion looks a lot smoother. This mask is great for clearing up your skin, I find it really helpful when I've had a particularly bad break out, it helps to clear anything up a lot quicker than just sticking to my normal cleanse, tone and moisturise routine.
Next up is the Flash Rinse 1 minute facial. I have never used this product before and I instantly fell in love, its a greenish gel coloured liquid that has tiny micro grains in it. It's very cooling when it's applied to the skin, you massage this product into your skin in circular motions and leave on for a minute, then you add warm water to activate the vitamin C and E within this product and continue to add water until the product is removed from your skin. Again, this leaves the skin feeling incredibly soft and smooth and you will experience an overall brighter complexion.
Last up is the Instant firming beauty shot, this was the one product that I was sceptical about. I'm a huge fan of serums but I tend to gravitate towards the Lancome serums as they work really well for my skin. Anyway, this is the final step in the ultimate at home facial, you use 2-3 drops over this product and press it into your skin. It claims to firm your skin and I would agree on that claim, my skin really did feel firmer.
Overall, I found these products to be really beneficial, I had a facial on Sunday and suffered a really bad break out on the right side of my face, needless to say I won't be having that facial again. My breakouts were really getting me down so I decided to give this a go, I must admit that since I've used these products my breakouts disappeared within 2 days. I'd definitely recommended this set to anyone, especially at half price, It would also make a fantastic gift for someone with Christmas coming up.
Let me know your thoughts on REN products, or if you would recommended any other skin clearing masks.



No comments:
Post a Comment