Pages

Bomb Cosmetics

Sunday, 18 October 2015







 It's about that time of the year in the UK where the weather starts getting bitter cold and the nights are getting darker a lot earlier. I don't know about you guys but I personally love a bath in the winter time, I just feel like after a long day at the office and the freezing cold weather it really helps you to unwind and relax.

These bath bombs and bath mallows from bomb cosmetics are the ideal thing to add to a steamy hot bath. The bath bombs photoed here are 'Over the Rainbow" and "Baby Shower". The mallows shown are "Chasing Butterflies" and "Lemon Express".


The Baby Shower bath bomb is described as "Nostalgic scents of Baby Powder combined with a creamy swirl of cocoa & Shea butter to nourish the skin. Pure Chamomile and Clary Sage essential oils calm and relax" I love the scent of baby powder so I automatically gravitated towards this one, the coca and shea butter contained in this particular one will really help to moisturise the skin which is perfect for the winter time where your skin just needs that little something extra. 

The Over the Rainbow one is described as "magic Jasmine & Clary Sage essential oils take you on a euphoric experience as the blue swirl of natural butters condition your skin." I purchased this one more for the look of it, the rainbow was just really cute and that was the main reason for this one. I was pleasantly surprised when I read it had Jasmine as one of the main ingredients, I used to work in a spa so the scent of this one just really takes me back to that time, which was always such a lovely time and I always felt very relaxed and at ease when I was there.


The Mallows are less of a bomb and more of a in the bath moisturiser, my skin always feels extremely buttery and soft once I've used one of these. The main two ingredients of the chasing butterflies one are cocoa and shea butter which again are extremely moisturising for the skin, I personally love the scent of shea butter because i feel like its a really warming scent.

The Lemon express one, the main scent is obviously lemon, this one was gifted to me by a family member, its not one that I would particularly choose myself as the scent of lemon and lime doesn't particularly appear to me but again the effect of these is lovely on the skin.

Over all I love a good bath bomb in the winter time as I just feel like it adds a little something extra and makes it all that more relaxing. What are your favourite ways to relax in the winter time?


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS