I picked up this single Kiko water shadow from the States after swatching this shade in Spain and none of the stores out there seemed to have it in stock. I've checked on Kiko online and can't seem to find this shade so I'm not sure whether its a limited edition shade or just temporarily out of stock, so apologies if this is limited edition!
This shadow is a champagne rose colour and is an excellent dupe for Mac Superb. You can use these shadows wet or dry, apply with fingers or a brush. These shadows are a measly £8.90, and the pigmentation from these for the price and the amount of product you get are amazing.
I really like the packaging for these, I think it looks really luxurious, and it's very compact. I'm not really someone who carts their eyeshadows around in their bag but if you wanted to you could as the packaging is really dinky, and you get a mirror which is ideal. The way that the eyeshadow is presented is to die for, you almost don't want to stick your brush or finger in their because it just looks so stunning.
Swatched below is the shadow dry, and I must say it's pretty intense, this is literally one little swatch so you can see how pigmented it is! I've used this as a highlighter as well, you need a bit more of a lighter hand but it gives a pretty intense glow. I think my collection of these shadows is going to have to grow severely because I'm in love with this, I wish they sold these as a pan so I could just fill a Z palette full of every shade.


No comments:
Post a Comment