Pages

BITE Beauty

Wednesday, 18 November 2015





I want to just start this post out by saying that this brand is definitely one of my holy grail lip brands, this brand hits all the spots, texture, scent, moisture, the list goes on. BITE Beauty is an American brand with the guided philosophy "You eat what you put on your lips, so your lipstick should be good for you," all of their products are made with food-grade, antioxidant ingredients that are good enough to eat.

This is one of the BITE beauty High Pigment Pencils, I picked up mine when I was doing a Sephora order and chose the colour Bouquet, it's always a bit hit and miss when you're ordering something like this online and trying to guess the colour you might like but I definitely picked a winner with this one.

The colour is described as a peachy pink, I'd say that this is your perfect every day nude. It's the type of colour that would go with any eye look, you could rock it as an every day look or glam it up with a smoky eye to take it to any evening look. 

The main issue I have with lipsticks, liquid lipsticks, glosses etc is that they tend to dry my already dry lips out. This is one of the few brands that doesn't dry my lips out, it actually moisturises my lips whilst wearing which is unusual for me. The thing that really impressed me with this lip colour was how long wearing it is, I also like that its in the form of a pencil so its always on point so you can get a lovely precise application. These lip pigment pencils are so buttery upon application and they stay like that the entire time you have this product on, the scent is also really nice, it's more on the Mac side with the vanilla scent but its really pleasant on the lips which always helps.

Overall, I definitely want to increase my collection of these BITE beauty pigment pencils, maybe to try some darker colours for the winter season.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS