Queue the weather for when your skin just needs that extra bit of TLC, and queue the brush head that's going to give it to you.
So I'm an avid fan of the Clarisonic Cleanser, the one I have is the Plus and mine was a limited pink edition for Breast Cancer. I've been using the Clarisonic now for 2-3 years and I must say that I don't think I could live without it now. I started using the normal brush and have flitted between the acne and deep pore one. In the last 6-8 months my skin has been changing quite a bit and I have found that the harsher brushes have been feeling a little "scratchy". So I decided that when I was in New York I would pick up the cashmere cleanser and I must say that this is the softest thing I've ever put near/on my face.
As you can see the bristles on this one are about twice the length of the normal Clarisonic brush heads, and they're a little pricer at £25. However, when you consider that you should swap these out every 3 months the price doesn't work out too badly at £8 a month. These brushes fit every style of Clarisonic, and as with every brush head they cleanse your skin 6 times better than washing with just a cleanser and your hands.
This brush is honestly so gentle and soft on my skin and I genuinely feel that this has improved the quality and texture of my skin. It works amazingly well with my Kiehl's cleanser it just froths it up like shaving foam and my skin feels clean to the core.
Overall, I absolutely love this brush and will definitely be repurchasing come the 3 month mark!
What's your favourite brush head?

No comments:
Post a Comment