Pages

Becca Backlight Priming Filter

Wednesday, 7 December 2016




Hello radiance in a bottle. This is the Becca backlight priming filter, purchased on my recent trip to New York, but I've linked all you UK guys to the Cult Beauty site as Sephora isn't really an option for us with the excessive shipping costs.

I'm always a bit wary of radiance primers as I absolutely hate the thought of looking greasy, also as I have acne prone skin and rather large pores so I have a fear of putting anything remotely radiance promoting onto my face as it may draw attention to the mini craters on my cheeks. 



So whilst in the big apple I popped into a Sephora and asked if I could try it out, they gave me a pretty decent sized pot of this to try (why oh why doesn't the UK offer this service?) and I was very pleasantly surprised by the effect that this had on my skin/make up. For a radiance primer this really smoothed my skin out, to the point where I was getting compliments on how airbrushed my skin looked.


This really does give your make up a beautiful finish and really keeps your skin hydrated throughout the day, I think that's the thing I love most about about this that its like a little moisture boost. You can see from the swatches above and below just how much of a beautiful glow it gives your skin, and it doesn't tamper with your foundation like some primers can.


So now we can all have a beautiful glowy finish all year around. 
What's your favourite primer?



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS