Let me start this post of by saying that I absolutely swear by this product, when my skin was at it's actinic worst I do believe that this really helped to pull it out of the spotty black hole it was at the bottom of.
This product contains a powerful punch of glycolic acid and acts as an overnight peel. You can either sleep with this on neat or put your usual night time moisturiser over the top of it. Over the years my skin has endured many an acid peel, so when I first purchased this I just left it on neat and I feel like my skin can take just about anything.
When this product first goes on, if you have any spots you can feel a burning sensation over those, and a general tingling sensation over the rest of your skin. It's not painful, but air on the side of caution if you're prone to sensitive skin. I really wouldn't recommend this to anyone who has super sensitive skin or someone who suffers with eczema, I feel that it would be a little too strong and potentially painful.
I feel that when I wake up in the morning after using this product that my skin is a lot smoother and I can see a visible reduction in my breakouts. I do genuinely feel that this has been a product that has become a staple in my skin care regime as it improves my skin so noticeably. I've found that this product has really improved the overall texture of my skin, as I suffered with a lot of under the skin lumps and bumps and this has really helped to smooth the appearance of my skin.
I can't say enough good things about this product, I really can't, I even enjoy the smell of it, which is a bit of a chemically smell. The texture of this product is a kin to a toner, its very liquid and you don't feel like you're gaining any moisture from this product.
This is one of those products that I purchased and expected a lot from it, and I can honestly say that it delivered. You know when you purchase something that claims to be fantastic and you put it on your face and expect to wake up with skin like Camron Diaz, and in reality you wake up and look no different? This is definitely not one of those products, I can honestly say that I was very pleasantly surprised when I woke up in the morning.
I would definitely give this one a go if you suffer with your skin, let me know how you go on with it, or if you have any other recommendations for amazing products.


No comments:
Post a Comment