FFS*
Let's start this little review on saying, what a cool idea! I'm someone who never really gives a thought to the whole razor game, I'm the type of person that will leave the same razor head on until it's rusted to within an inch of it's life - gross I know. All of that said and done I am the worlds worst when it comes to whinging about having shaving rash and really is it any wonder?
So Friction Free caught my eye, considering at the minute when I do eventually purchase some new razor heads they cost an arm and a leg, and I buy those Venus and Olay ones thinking I'll get super silky results, which I do - for one day (I have rapid hair growth, except on my head). Although my big gripe with these heads is that after a few uses they start getting a bit manky and the shaving cream falls off!!
Friction Free kindly sent me this box to try out and afterwards I will definitely be subscribing. They sent me the Samantha box, which is the one I really wanted because who doesn't love a bit of rose gold on their razor! This is the 5 blade option, they also do a Faye (2 blade head, £3 a month) and a Frankie (3 blade head, £5 a month), the Samantha for me personally is the prettiest razor and at £7 a month it definitely beats purchasing the razor heads I was purchasing.
I love the fact that this is posted through your door and the packaging is so cute with the little remix of the Craig David song. This makes me want to shave my legs and other body parts and I look forward to using this in the shower. I like the idea behind this that it's making being hygienic beautiful. The razor is super lightweight and adheres to your body perfectly, the results as well, oh the results! The first time I used this I was absolutely amazed with how silky smooth my skin felt and surprisingly the results have lasted. It's a super close shave and really comfortable, and zero shaving rash!
Like I said I will definitely be subscribing to Friction Free as soon as I'm done with this box. I love the idea that every month I'll get a fresh razor and blades through the door!
Who else has tried Friction Free?


No comments:
Post a Comment