Pages

Too Faced Totally Cute

Tuesday, 13 December 2016




What could be better than a Too Faced eyeshadow palette? Oh that's right, a Too Faced eyeshadow palette that you can customise yourself. With the cutest stickers, and quite bold colours in parts this eyeshadow is a fab palette, whether you're new to make up, a professional make up artist or a beauty obsessive, there's a look to be created for everyone.


So when I first started seeing the hype about the product I loved the concept of it that you can customise the palette with really cute stickers, but I was a bit unsure of how much use I would get out of this as some of the colours are quite bold and a little out of my comfort zone, I'm a neutrals kinda gal through and through.


After a little bit of playing around with this palette I can comfortably say that I absolutely adore it. I can create my natural neutral everyday look for work, and if I'm feeling a bit adventurous I can add in a pop of colour, or I can go all out and do some pretty nice colourful eyes, which again is a bit of a big thing for me as I don't normally stray past a cranberry shade!!


The palette is laid out into eye looks that you can achieve, and as with every Too Faced palette you get your little booklet of ideas to try, so I've swatched the shades top to bottom, left to right on eye looks. So above is the most neutral of the palette and my go to for an every day look. It's all matte which again is right in keeping in my comfort zone, and is very cutely named Ice Cream Cute.


Above is Lucky Girl, and this to me is a nice one to rock for a bit of a date night. I adore the shimmery champagne colour "shooting star" and the emerald on the far right, "storm cloud", has got to be one of my favourite shades in the palette. However, if I want to jazz up my daytime neutral eye look I'll add in a pop of shooting star to make it that little bit more glamourous. 


Finally is Totally Cute, this for me is a very daring look, I'm not much of a pink girl so I tried this look right before I was about to take my make up off just in case it went horribly wrong! I love the purple shimmer shade "Meow!" and it's quite flattering on my eye colour.

As always with Too Faced the formula on these eyeshadows is impeccable, and blends beautifully. With the darker shades they do take a little more blending, but I expect that with darker shadows anyway. Overall, I love this palette and think it's quite a versatile palette, and as it's so compact it's great for travelling or popping in your bag to transition your look from day to night.


Just thought I'd pop a little photo of how I've jazzed my palette up.

Let me know if you've tried this palette and share your photo's below so I can see how you've personalised yours.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS