I feel like this January has really taken its toll on my skin, we had a relatively mild winter here in the UK and all of a sudden the temperature has really dropped, so naturally so has the moisture in my skin. Now I'm worlds worst for trying to drink my daily water allowance, when you have an office job you're bound to several hundred cups of a tea a day, so my skin has really noticed a different. It's been dry, flaky and over all really dull and flat in appearance. I decided to start to introduce a sleeping face mask back into my skin care regime, and this Korres one was on offer on debenhams so I figured why not give it a go.
I'm a huge fan of sleeping facial masks, I first tried to Boscia one from Sephora, but its a little tricky to get ahold of and the price of shipping when purchasing one item is a little outrageous. So I figured I'd give this a go, first of all if you hate anything rose scented then this really isn't the product for you because it is straight up roses. I personally love the scent of roses so this suits me down to the ground. the consistency is a little thicker than your usual night cream and it feels really luxurious and soothing on the skin.
So once applied it is quite heavy and thick but when you wake up in the morning it will be completely absorbed into your skin, dependant on how dry your skin is. obviously mine is extremely dry because I wake up without a trace of this on my skin. I've been using this for a couple of weeks now and I've really noticed a difference, my skin has been really dehydrated and I feel that this has really helped to improve the texture of my skin and definitely improved the moisture levels in my skin.
Overall, this has quickly because a staple product in my skin care regime, I've been doing this every other night and the difference is unbelievable. I've got quite a few of my friends and family into this product and for the price it's definitely worth it.
What sleeping facial masks have you tried?


No comments:
Post a Comment