I purchased this product after seeing how much Jaclyn Hill loved it in one of her videos, and I'm ride or die for Queen Jac so will give anything that she loves a try. I was very intrigued about this product as it seems to be the only one on the market, making it very unique. I've been using this now for around 2 months so figured it's tried and tested enough to blog about.
This product can be used before make up as a primer or after make up application as a finishing spray, it can also be used as a refresh throughout the day, so it's a bit of an all rounder. To be completely truthful I haven't used it as a make up refresher throughout the day, just as a primer and finishing spray to lock in my make up. I do feel like my face feels a lot more hydrated throughout the day when I use this before any/or after my make up.
I took this on holiday with me and I did keep it in the fridge and let me just say, when you're hot and sweaty and not looking your best this is super refreshing. Usually when on holiday my make up does not stand the test of time, all that heat and sweaty upper lip issues do not bode well for the foundation, but with this I felt like it really locked my products into place.
It's packed full of electrolytes but free from any oils and silicone which is what I like best about this. I love a good silicone primer for covering up my crater style pores on my cheeks but it doesn't half make me break out, so I tend to avoid them as the flawless application of my foundation for a night plus the week long of breakouts to follow really isn't worth it.
I'm really amazed that this works to be honest as I figured it would be a little bit of a fad product, but it really does work. I helps give my skin that dewy look and melts your powder into your skin so it is quite difficult to detect you're wearing any make up at all even when opting for the most fullest of full cover foundations.
Over all I'd give it a whirl, at first I thought the price tag was a little steep at £20 but a little really does go a long way so I can see this lasting for a while.
What are your favourite primers, let me know down below.


No comments:
Post a Comment